Research output and visibility
Publications and posters
- Franzini, G., Andorfer, P., Zaytseva, K. (2016) The Digital Editions Catalogue App: A web application to browse, curate and analyse digital editions. TEI Conference 2016. Vienna, 26-30 September. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.11868.59521
- Franzini, G., Mahony, S., and Terras, M. (2016), 'A Catalogue of Digital Editions', In: Pierazzo, E. and Driscoll, M. J. (eds) Digital Scholarly Editing: Theories and Practices. Cambridge: Open Book Publishers. [describes an early version of the Catalogue of Digital Editions]
Conference presentations and invited talks
- Franzini, G. (2017) Catalogo di Edizioni Digitali: Per un'analisi dello status quo. Digital Humanities Seminar Series. Trento, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, 27 September.
- Franzini, G. (2013) A Catalogue of Digital Editions. Digital Humanities Annual Conference. Lincoln, University of Nebraska, 18 July.
- Franzini, G. (2013) A Catalogue of Digital Editions: Towards an Electronic Edition of the Oldest Surviving Manuscript of St Augustine’s De civitate Dei. Digital Classicist Seminar Series. London, Institute of Classical Studies, 12 July.
- Franzini, G. (2012) A Catalogue of Digital Editions: The prototype. NeDiMAH Expert Meeting and Workshop on Digital Scholarly Editions. The Hague, 21 November.
The Catalogue of Digital Editions was added to the German Datenbank-Infosystem (DBIS) for use in 319 libraries. DBIS was established at the University of Regensburg and is jointly funded by the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the German Research Foundation (DFG).
The Catalogue was second runner-up in the DH Awards 2016 Best DH Data Visualization category.
Press and refbacks
- 2017-06-22. The Library of Digital Latin Texts (LDLT), The Digital Latin Library.
- 2017-05-27. Katalog digitálních projektů, iDNES.cz.
- 2017-03-03. Los mejores proyectos de Humanidades Digitales de 2016, MediaLab at the University of Granada.
- 2017-02-28. Digital Humanities Awards 2016
- n.d. Filologia d'Autore.
- n.d. Religious Studies Web Guide, University of Calgary.
- n.d. European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH) - Projects